Friday, May 10, 2013

Wake Zone Followers...Call to Arms!!

"Winning!!!!" ~Charlie Sheen

We interrupt this regularly scheduled Wake Zone posting interval with a special request, from yours truly.  Seadoo is currently putting on a photo contest.  There are three categories available, and you can go and upload a picture of you and your Seadoo, or a photo of you at one of the demo ride events, or even at your local dealership.  Details can be found here.  There are weekly drawings for the first several weeks, where they select 4 entries from the submissions and then open up a Vote for viewers to select their favorite.  Weekly winners get small stuff, like t-shirts and hats.  But then you are automatically a finalist for the Big Win...a brand new GTI Limited 155 and trailer!

Now the best part...one of my photo uploads was selected!  Yay, me!  But now, I need some help from the masses...I need some votes!  I submitted a photo of my one-of-a-kind, homemade floating campsite, which I put to use down in the Florida Keys a few years ago.  It was completely untested until I took it out there, after riding 60+ miles to get to the back of that little island.  I am happy to say, it was a raging success. 

I'll tell you what...if my photo wins the weekly contest, I will devote the following blog post to my full adventure of floating camping.  It was truly a unique experience, and I know it'll get your wheels turning this summer.  Do we have a deal?

Unless you want to see me reduced to a disgusted heap of disappointment at losing out to a lake potato sitting on a beached ski not doing anything interesting (he has more votes than me right now!!), PLEASE hop on over and vote!  You can vote once per day...so if you really love the Wake Zone, show a little love and hop on there again and vote each new day, until Wednesday morning when the voting closes and the winner is announced.  My photo is the RXP with the floating tent behind it, titled "Sea-Doo Float camping in Paradise - Islamorada, FL"  Vote HERE!!!!

Thanks in advance for your support...I am ever so grateful to all of you that tune in each week!

Seriously...how can you top that for originality?!  We must take down the Lake Potato!

1 comment: